See Your Child Succeed
The Clara Abbott Foundation offers need-based scholarships to help the dependent children of Abbott employees attend accredited colleges or universities, community colleges, vocational and trade schools. Awards may be available to students enrolled in full- or part-time studies to obtain their first undergraduate degree or certificate.
The goal of the Scholarship Program is to help ease the burden of college costs on Abbott families, not fully cover the costs of attending a university. Scholarship awards are based on a number of factors including family income and the average cost of public, in-state or in-country college/university tuition. Scholarships are not renewable and award amounts can and do fluctuate. Scholarships are never guaranteed.
Scholarships can help with:
- The costs of tuition, fees, books and supplies at these accredited schools:
- College (must qualify as a university [or equivalent]) / Post-secondary / Tertiary
- Community College
- Vocational School
- Trade School
Scholarships can’t help with:
- Primary/elementary, middle/intermediate and high school/secondary costs
- A student’s second Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or advanced degrees such as Master’s, Doctorate, Specialist, etc.
- Audited courses; seminars not required as part of an undergraduate degree
- Additional costs for study abroad
- Any courses not associated with an accredited institution
The Foundation may offer scholarships in every country where Abbott operates, however administration of the program varies depending on the country in which you live. Click button below to learn more.