Your high school experience is so much more than the grades you receive. It’s time to really sit down and create a roadmap to help ensure you can attend the college of your choice.
1) Meet with High School Counselor
- 20 questions to ask your counselor
- Review college aspirations
- Review class selection to make sure they are challenging and appropriate
- GPA and Class Rank
3) Attend college fairs. Click on the links below to see a schedule of college fairs, and what you can expect from attending:
4) Engage in extracurricular activities. Volunteer work and summer opportunities such as camps, college programs, tech classes, etc. not only look good on a college application, but also instills a strong work ethic and appreciation for hard work.